Members Terms and Conditions
This is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Crystal Enterprises KLG (“EPIC”), which may be contacted at By Hofwiesenstrasse 152, 8057, Zurich, Switzerland accessing the web site currently located at https://www.propertynetwork.ch (the “Site”), and/or using any of the Services (as defined below) accessible through the Site, you become a user and agree to, and are bound by, the terms and conditions of this Agreement for as long as you continue to use the Site or Services. Your use of, or participation in, certain Services may be subject to additional terms, and such terms will be either listed in this Agreement or will be presented to you for your acceptance when you sign up to use such Services.
EPIC’s services consist of the following, without limitation: a service for individuals interested in information and education on property investment and wealth creation; interactive content and community services, and any premium services offered by or on behalf of EPIC (collectively, the “Services”). EPIC may offer additional services or revise any of the Services, at its discretion, and this Agreement will apply to all additional services or revised Services. EPIC also reserves the right to cease offering any of the Services.
This Agreement is subject to change by EPIC in its sole discretion at any time, and any such changes will be posted on the Site. Your continued use of this Site or the Services after the posting of revisions to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such revisions. Please consult the end of this Agreement to determine when the Agreement was last revised.
- Our Contract
- Minimum Age: You must be at least 18 years old to use the Site or to register for the Services. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- Orders: EPIC shall take reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part, EPIC cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing Services or ordering from the Site.
- How we will accept your order: Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and EPIC and the terms of this Agreement shall apply.
- Use of Site and Service
As a user of the Site or a user registered to use any of the Services (a “Registered User”), you agree to the following:
- Personal Use: Your account is for your personal use only. You acknowledge that EPIC is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your user names and passwords.
- Content Removal: EPIC reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the information or material you submit to the Services or post in the public areas of the Services or Site. EPIC will have the right to remove any such information or material that in its sole opinion violates, or may violate, any applicable law, either the letter or spirit of this Agreement, or upon the request of any third party.
- No False Information: You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to EPIC or to any other user.
- Your risk: You assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others, including attending networking meetings, seminars, forums and other events. You acknowledge that EPIC is not responsible for the accuracy of information shared by Registered Users or for any services offered by third parties, including any services offered by Registered Users.
- No Advertising or Commercial Solicitation: You will not advertise or solicit any user to buy or sell any products or services through the Site or Services. Further, you will not use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent. If you breach the terms of this subsection and send or post unsolicited bulk email, “spam” or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, you acknowledge that you may cause substantial harm to EPIC.
- Third Party Content: Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Services, but not directly by EPIC, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. EPIC DOES NOT ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN EPIC. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL EPIC BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANYONE’S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SERVICES, OR TRANSMITTED TO OR BY ANY USERS.
- Reporting Violations: you agree to promptly report to EPIC any violation of the Agreement by others, including but not limited to, Registered Users.
- Posting and Communication Restrictions and Guidelines: You will not post on the Services, transmit to other users, communicate any content (or links thereto), or otherwise engage in any activity on the Site or through the Services, that:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- is intended to or tends to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other users of the Site or Services;
- is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- contains others’ copyrighted content (e.g., music, movies, videos, photographs, images, software, etc.) without obtaining permission first;
- contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission;
- promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities, such as instructions on how to make or buy illegal weapons or drugs, violate someone’s privacy, harm or harass another person, obtain others’ identity information, create or disseminate computer viruses, or circumvent copy-protect devices;
- intended to defraud, swindle or deceive other users of the Services;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- promotes or solicits involvement in or support of a political platform, religion, cult, or sect;
- disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission, or collects or solicits another person’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- is off-topic, meaningless, or otherwise intended to annoy or interfere with others’ enjoyment of the Site;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling or similar activity;
- uses scripts, bots or other automated technology to access the Site or Services;
- uses the Site or Services for chain letter, junk mail or spam e-mails; or
- is in any way used for or in connection with spamming, spimming, phishing, trolling, or similar activities.
- Price and Payment
- Where to find the price for the Services: The price of the Services (which includes sales tax or value added tax) will be the price indicated on the order page when you placed your order.
- When you must pay and how you must pay: You must pay for the Services via the Site at the time of purchase. The purchase price will depend on the length of the subscription for the Services that you select.
- Intellectual Property and Confidentiality
- Intellectual Property: All intellectual property rights in or arising out of or in connection with the Services (other than intellectual property rights in any materials provided by you, users or third parties) shall be owned by EPIC or EPIC’s licensors. EPIC owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Services and the Site including material or content supplied as part of our Site or Services.
- Right to use: You are permitted to use the content and material supplied by us as part of our Site or Services only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors. You will not post, copy, modify, transmit, disclose, show in public, create any derivative works from, distribute, make commercial use of, or reproduce in any way any of our intellectual property or other copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information accessible via the Services, without first obtaining the prior written consent of either EPIC or the owner of such proprietary rights, as appropriate. This may include copyrighted information belonging to other users.
- Licence: By posting information or content on the Site, on EPIC’s social media or any public area of the Services, or making it accessible to us by linking your user account to any of your social network accounts or any of our social network accounts (e.g. via Facebook), you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to EPIC and its users, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide licence to use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such information and content, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorise sub-licences of the foregoing. From time to time, we may create, test or implement new features or programs on the Site in which you may voluntarily choose to participate or may be a part of a test group with special access, in accordance with the additional terms and conditions of such features or programs. By your participation in such features or programs, you grant us the rights stated in this subsection in connection with the additional terms and conditions (if any) of such features or programs.
- Disclosure: You acknowledge and agree that EPIC may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law); (2) protect or defend EPIC’s, or a third party’s, rights or property; or (3) protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including the user) is threatened.
- Use of Anonymised Information for Research: By using the Services, you agree to allow EPIC to anonymously use the information from you and your experiences through the Services to continue to improve the Services.
- Disclaimer of Warranty
- No Warranties: To the extent permitted by the applicable law, EPIC provides the Services on an “as is” basis and grants no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to the Services or the Site, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. EPIC does not warrant that your use of the Services will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, error-free or that it will meet your requirements or that any defects in the Services will be corrected. EPIC disclaims liability for, and no warranty is made with respect to the connectivity and availability of the Services.
- Limitation of Liability
- Compliance with the law: Nothing in the Agreements limits any liability which cannot legally be limited, including but not limited to liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence; and
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limitations: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no circumstances will EPIC be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect loss or harm arising out of or relating to (i) your use of or your inability to use the Services or Site, and (ii) the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Services or Site, including the conduct of users who have registered under false pretences or who attempt to defraud or harm you. Under no circumstances will EPIC’s aggregate liability, in any form of action whatsoever in connection with this Agreement or the use of the Site or Services exceed the price paid by you for the Services.
- Indemnification: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless EPIC, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any claims, causes of action, debts, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) relating to or arising, directly or indirectly, out of (a) your use of or inability to use the Site or Services, (b) any user postings made by you, (c) your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. EPIC reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with EPIC in asserting any available defences.
- Problems and Complaints
Reporting a problem or complaint: If you have any questions or complaints about EPIC’s Services, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at +44 (0)20 8996 6700 or write to us at email@example.com or Hofwiesenstrasse 152, 8057, Zurich, Switzerland
- Term and Termination
- This Agreement will become effective upon your acceptance of the Agreement by your use of the Site or the Services and will remain in effect for the subscription period you selected at the time of purchase.
Either you or EPIC may terminate your account at any time, for any reason or no reason, without explanation, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. EPIC reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services, without notice, for any reason or no reason. We also reserve the right to remove your account information or data from our Services and any other records at any time at our sole discretion. In the event your access to any of the Services is suspended due to the breach of this Agreement, you agree that all fees then paid to EPIC by you will be non-refundable. You may terminate your account or cancel your registration or subscription to any Services at any time by sending a notice of cancellation to: Crystal Enterprises KLG
- Attn: Cancellations, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you purchase a subscription on an installation payment basis, your ability to cancel your membership as described above will be available to you only once your final instalment payment has been paid.
- Other Important Terms
- Transfers: EPIC may transfer its rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract: This contract is between you and EPIC. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force: Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later: If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the Services, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings: These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the courts of England and Wales.